If you've ever been a part of a church or faith-based community where manipulation, control, and fear informed choices, you'll want to tune in for this episode of Homeschooling in Real Life where we talk about how the gospel turns all of that unhealthy behavior on its ear.
We're diving into the tough topics surrounding spiritual abuse with Dale and Jonalyn Fincher of Freedom Builders, and we think you'll love their candor and deep love of the freedom Christ brings.
Find the Finchers at Soulation.org
What's the Big Deal About Spiritual Abuse (and What You Can Do About It) - use code Home50 to get half off of this resource.
You can get FULL ACCESS to bonus interviews, exclusive content, and cool free stuff by joining the HomeschoolingIRL community, and you can do that by subscribing (and telling your friends about us, too!)
Are you new to podcasts? Let Fletch and Kendra help you out.
SUBSCRIBE AND LEAVE AN iTUNES REVIEW:
Allow the magic of the internet to deliver Homeschooling In Real Life to your tablet or smart phone. Let us show you how easy it is:
1. Follow this link to our iTunes page.
2. IMPORTANT STEP: Under our big red HIRL logo, just click on View in iTunes.
3. The iTunes program will automatically launch on your computer and take you to our podcast page.
4. FIRST - Click SUBSCRIBE. Voila! All or our podcasts will come directly to your computer and smart phone.
5. NEXT - Click RATINGS AND REVIEW. Remember the best reviews are 5-stars (hint hint!).
6. Thanks for being one of our listeners! HIRLers rock!
WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO LISTEN TO HomeschoolingIRL?
Let us help you figure that out.
1. You can listen right on your computer by clicking the episode photo on the top of this page.
2. You can listen on your iPod, Smartphone or tablet. Open the PODCAST app on your device, search podcasts for "HomeschoolingIRL" and click subscribe. Easy peasy lemon squeezy.
3. You can subscribe to the HomeschoolingIRL website and you will be notified when every new episode is released.