Our very first full episode of Homeschooling in Real Life was titled "Homeschooling is a Buzzkill", and our frank discussion of the harder parts of homeschooling quickly became our most popular episode.
We're tackling the topic again, both because we wanted to improve our broadcast quality and because we think we have more experience to add. As always, our goal is to encourage and equip without glossing over the real life stuff, and we hope you'll feel like you have the freedom to tell it like it is while still walking the road with your kids.
The original Homeschooling is a Buzzkill episode
When Homeschooling is a Buzzkill
How a Homeschooling Mom Keeps Going When the Going Gets Ridiculously Tough
Hope Shifting - This small book by pastor Jim Applegate frames the gospel and our tendency toward idolatry in a way that has resonated with our readers.
You can get FULL ACCESS to bonus interviews, exclusive content, and cool free stuff by joining the HomeschoolingIRL community, and you can do that by subscribing (and telling your friends about us, too!)
Are you new to podcasts? Let Fletch and Kendra help you out.
SUBSCRIBE AND LEAVE AN iTUNES REVIEW:
Allow the magic of the internet to deliver Homeschooling In Real Life to your tablet or smart phone. Let us show you how easy it is:
1. Follow this link to our iTunes page.
2. IMPORTANT STEP: Under our big red HIRL logo, just click on View in iTunes.
3. The iTunes program will automatically launch on your computer and take you to our podcast page.
4. FIRST - Click SUBSCRIBE. Voila! All or our podcasts will come directly to your computer and smart phone.
5. NEXT - Click RATINGS AND REVIEW. Remember the best reviews are 5-stars (hint hint!).
6. Thanks for being one of our listeners! HIRLers rock!
WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO LISTEN TO HomeschoolingIRL?
Let us help you figure that out.
1. You can listen right on your computer by clicking the episode photo on the top of this page.
2. You can listen on your iPod, Smartphone or tablet. Open the PODCAST app on your device, search podcasts for "HomeschoolingIRL" and click subscribe. Easy peasy lemon squeezy.
3. You can subscribe to the HomeschoolingIRL website and you will be notified when every new episode is released.