For the past two years, Fletch and Kendra have been talking about "hope shifting" on every episode of Homeschooling in Real Life. What exactly do they mean?
Join us and pastor Jim Applegate on this episode to explore the ways in which we all, homeschooling or not, shift our hope to almost everything but the cross, every single day. Reminding ourselves of Whose we are and what He's done for us is a total game-changer!
Want to hear more about the pendulum, about the centrality of the gospel, and about Hope Shifting?
Jim's small book (you'll be able to read it in one sitting) will explain how often we try to find our acceptance and worth apart from the cross, but the cross has the power to change lives!
WANT TO WIN YOUR OWN SIGNED COPY OF HOPE SHIFTING?
All you have to do is leave a comment on this post and we'll randomly choose a winner on December 31st (11:59 pm, PST), 2015.
Don't forget to leave your contact info so we can let you know if you've won!
You can get FULL ACCESS to bonus interviews, exclusive content, and cool free stuff by joining the HomeschoolingIRL community, and you can do that by subscribing (and telling your friends about us, too!)
Are you new to podcasts? Let Fletch and Kendra help you out.
SUBSCRIBE AND LEAVE AN iTUNES REVIEW:
Allow the magic of the internet to deliver Homeschooling In Real Life to your tablet or smart phone. Let us show you how easy it is:
1. Follow this link to our iTunes page.
2. IMPORTANT STEP: Under our big red HIRL logo, just click on View in iTunes.
3. The iTunes program will automatically launch on your computer and take you to our podcast page.
4. FIRST - Click SUBSCRIBE. Voila! All or our podcasts will come directly to your computer and smart phone.
5. NEXT - Click RATINGS AND REVIEW. Remember the best reviews are 5-stars (hint hint!).
6. Thanks for being one of our listeners! HIRLers rock!
WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO LISTEN TO HomeschoolingIRL?
Let us help you figure that out.
1. You can listen right on your computer by clicking the episode photo on the top of this page.
2. You can listen on your iPod, Smartphone or tablet. Open the PODCAST app on your device, search podcasts for "HomeschoolingIRL" and click subscribe. Easy peasy lemon squeeze.
3. You can subscribe to the HomeschoolingIRL website and you will be notified when every new episode is released.