We are so excited to announce that Homeschooling In Real Life has become a weekly podcast. Yippee! We'll be podcasting to you every week from now on.
But here's the thing: great content and interviews with terrific people take a lot of time and we are a busy homeschooling family just like you. So every other week we'll be putting together a shorter show that requires less production (and less coffee for Fletch).
We are calling these shows Homeschooling In Real Life - To Go! The format will be a little more casual. We'll also be taking these out of the studio, recording on the road, on the run, around the table -- anywhere we find a discussion. To Go episodes may be as simple as answering a question, grabbing someone for a quick interview or an expansion of our thoughts from a previous week.
Thanks for being the best audience in the world of homeschool podcasting!
On today's inaugural episode of Homeschooling In Real Life - To Go we are answering a question from one of our listeners. Martha asks, "How Do I Make My Homeschool More Fun?" We loved this question, so both Fletch and Kendra take a stab at answering. As you have come to expect, their answers line up perfectly with the "have to" parent and the "get to" parent. What does that mean? Listen to find out!
You can get FULL ACCESS to bonus interviews, exclusive content, and cool free stuff by joining the HomeschoolingIRL community, and you can do that by subscribing (and telling your friends about us, too!)
Are you new to podcasts? Let Fletch and Kendra help you out.
SUBSCRIBE AND LEAVE AN iTUNES REVIEW:
Allow the magic of the internet to deliver Homeschooling In Real Life to your tablet or smart phone. Let us show you how easy it is:
1. Follow this link to our iTunes page.
2. IMPORTANT STEP: Under our big red HIRL logo, just click on View in iTunes.
3. The iTunes program will automatically launch on your computer and take you to our podcast page.
4. FIRST - Click SUBSCRIBE. Voila! All or our podcasts will come directly to your computer and smart phone.
5. NEXT - Click RATINGS AND REVIEW. Remember the best reviews are 5-stars (hint hint!).
6. Thanks for being one of our listeners! HIRLers rock!
WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO LISTEN TO HomeschoolingIRL?
Let us help you figure that out.
1. You can listen right on your computer by clicking the episode photo on the top of this page.
2. You can listen on your iPod, Smartphone or tablet. Open the PODCAST app on your device, search podcasts for "HomeschoolingIRL" and click subscribe. Easy peasy lemon squeeze.
3. You can subscribe to the HomeschoolingIRL website and you will be notified when every new episode is released.