In the beginning, we choose to homeschool for academic reasons, or for a chance to impart our faith, or because we can't afford the private school options, or because we live jetsetter lives that take our kids around the globe. Okay, maybe not that last one, but there are any number of reasons parents choose to educate their kids at home, and in the beginning, we set out like gangbusters.
And then reality sets in. Maybe it's the lesson planning or the day-to-day drudgery that gets us. Or maybe we realize that we just aren't the best teachers. Now what?
Join us for the last in our "I Love Homeschooling But . . ." series as we discuss what it means to homeschool when we aren't the best teachers around. How to improve? Where to get help? What to do now? It's an episode full of encouragement and grace.
You can get FULL ACCESS to bonus interviews, exclusive content, and cool free stuff by joining the HomeschoolingIRL community, and you can do that by subscribing (and telling your friends about us, too!)
Are you new to podcasts? Let Fletch and Kendra help you out.
SUBSCRIBE AND LEAVE AN iTUNES REVIEW:
Allow the magic of the internet to deliver Homeschooling In Real Life to your tablet or smart phone. Let us show you how easy it is:
1. Follow this link to our iTunes page.
2. IMPORTANT STEP: Under our big red HIRL logo, just click on View in iTunes.
3. The iTunes program will automatically launch on your computer and take you to our podcast page.
4. FIRST - Click SUBSCRIBE. Voila! All or our podcasts will come directly to your computer and smart phone.
5. NEXT - Click RATINGS AND REVIEW. Remember the best reviews are 5-stars (hint hint!).
6. Thanks for being one of our listeners! HIRLers rock!
WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO LISTEN TO HomeschoolingIRL?
Let us help you figure that out.
1. You can listen right on your computer by clicking the episode photo on the top of this page.
2. You can listen on your iPod, Smartphone or tablet. Open the PODCAST app on your device, search podcasts for "HomeschoolingIRL" and click subscribe. Easy peasy lemon squeeze.
3. You can subscribe to the HomeschoolingIRL website and you will be notified when every new episode is released.