Some of us are born organizing our diapers and wipes, lining up the stuffed animals in order of size, and constructing the perfect play schedule between siblings. Others of us find ourselves tripping over paperwork we thought we'd lost, buying that art curriculum again (where did I put that???), and wondering when we'll ever get our acts together. Throw homeschooling on top of it all and even the most organized home can be sent into a tailspin. It's just overwhelming at times, isn't it?
If you're the homeschooling parent who feels as if you'll never get organized, this episode is for you. Will we whip you into shape by the time we're done? Likely not. But we will open the discussion and talk about embracing your strengths and finding help for the areas that are pulling you under.
You can get FULL ACCESS to bonus interviews, exclusive content, and cool free stuff by joining the HomeschoolingIRL community, and you can do that by subscribing (and telling your friends about us, too!)
Are you new to podcasts? Let Fletch and Kendra help you out.
SUBSCRIBE AND LEAVE AN iTUNES REVIEW:
Allow the magic of the internet to deliver Homeschooling In Real Life to your tablet or smart phone. Let us show you how easy it is:
1. Follow this link to our iTunes page.
2. IMPORTANT STEP: Under our big red HIRL logo, just click on View in iTunes.
3. The iTunes program will automatically launch on your computer and take you to our podcast page.
4. FIRST - Click SUBSCRIBE. Voila! All or our podcasts will come directly to your computer and smart phone.
5. NEXT - Click RATINGS AND REVIEW. Remember the best reviews are 5-stars (hint hint!).
6. Thanks for being one of our listeners! HIRLers rock!
WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO LISTEN TO HomeschoolingIRL?
Let us help you figure that out.
1. You can listen right on your computer by clicking the episode photo on the top of this page.
2. You can listen on your iPod, Smartphone or tablet. Open the PODCAST app on your device, search podcasts for "HomeschoolingIRL" and click subscribe. Easy peasy lemon squeeze.
3. You can subscribe to the HomeschoolingIRL website and you will be notified when every new episode is released.