It's time for an episode that's all about the men, don't you think? So did we.
On this episode of HomeschoolingIRL, Fletch shoots the breeze with three other homeschooling dads. They talk micro-management, competition amongst homeschoolers, and what they really think about curriculum and homeschool conventions. And what does it mean to be the "Principal", anyway?
Join Fletch, Michael T. Hansen of The Great Commission Transmission Network, Shane Pitt (husband of blogger and conference creator Cheryl Pitt), and John Wilkerson of The Wired Homeschool as they discuss what homeschooling dads wish their wives knew.
And don't forget to enter Fletch's TV Dad Quiz for a chance to win a $50 Lowe's gift card!
You can get FULL ACCESS to bonus interviews, exclusive content, and cool free stuff by joining the HomeschoolingIRL community, and you can do that by subscribing (and telling your friends about us, too!)
Are you new to podcasts? Let Fletch and Kendra help you out.
SUBSCRIBE AND LEAVE AN iTUNES REVIEW:
Allow the magic of the internet to deliver Homeschooling In Real Life to your tablet or smart phone. Let us show you how easy it is:
1. Follow this link to our iTunes page.
2. IMPORTANT STEP: Under our big red HIRL logo, just click on View in iTunes.
3. The iTunes program will automatically launch on your computer and take you to our podcast page.
4. FIRST - Click SUBSCRIBE. Voila! All or our podcasts will come directly to your computer and smart phone.
5. NEXT - Click RATINGS AND REVIEW. Remember the best reviews are 5-stars (hint hint!).
6. Thanks for being one of our listeners! HIRLers rock!
WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO LISTEN TO HomeschoolingIRL?
Let us help you figure that out.
1. You can listen right on your computer by clicking the episode photo on the top of this page.
2. You can listen on your iPod, Smartphone or tablet. Open the PODCAST app on your device, search podcasts for "HomeschoolingIRL" and click subscribe. Easy peasy lemon squeeze.
3. You can subscribe to the HomeschoolingIRL website and you will be notified when every new episode is released.