What does homeschooling do to a marriage? Is it possible to emerge with a strong and healthy relationship after years of the kids being around all the time?
On this episode of HomeschoolingIRL, we interviewed couples on the floor of the Teach Them Diligently Nashville convention and ask the question, "What does homeschooling do to a marriage?" Their answers might surprise you, encourage you, and make you feel you're not alone in the struggle to keep your marriage growing and healthy.
We also interview David and Leslie Nunnery about their own homeschool journey and marriage peaks and valleys. We'll share some of ours, too, and of course we'll laugh plenty along the way.
Grab your spouse and listen! It might just be the beginning of something really, really good.
LISTEN HERE or in iTUNES
You can get FULL ACCESS to bonus interviews, exclusive content, and cool free stuff by joining the HomeschoolingIRL community, and you can do that by subscribing (and telling your friends about us, too!)
Are you new to podcasts? Let Fletch and Kendra help you out.
SUBSCRIBE AND LEAVE AN iTUNES REVIEW:
Allow the magic of the internet to deliver Homeschooling In Real Life to your tablet or smart phone. Let us show you how easy it is:
1. Follow this link to our iTunes page.
2. IMPORTANT STEP: Under our big red HIRL logo, just click on View in iTunes.
3. The iTunes program will automatically launch on your computer and take you to our podcast page.
4. FIRST - Click SUBSCRIBE. Voila! All or our podcasts will come directly to your computer and smart phone.
5. NEXT - Click RATINGS AND REVIEW. Remember the best reviews are 5-stars (hint hint!).
6. Thanks for being one of our listeners! HIRLers rock!
WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO LISTEN TO HomeschoolingIRL?
Let us help you figure that out.
1. You can listen right on your computer by clicking the episode photo on the top of this page.
2. You can listen on your iPod, Smartphone or tablet. Open the PODCAST app on your device, search podcasts for "HomeschoolingIRL" and click subscribe. Easy peasy lemon squeeze.
3. You can subscribe to the HomeschoolingIRL website and you will be notified when every new episode is released.