1. Grab big wheels and bikes and explore your local college. Most have large, open expanses and kids can go crazy.
2. Serve ice cream sundaes for breakfast.
3. Invent new foods using the word "Dad" in the title: Daduccinos, Dadadillas, etc.
4. Get your kids up in the middle of the night and go for a donut run.
5. Hold a back-rubbing contest with your kids. This is a sneaky way to get your shoulders rubbed, but make the prize HUGE. $20 to the winner!
6. Take a stack of colored pencils and paper and go to your local coffee shop. Hold a drawing competition: design a poster for a yet-to-be-released movie.
7. Go to a little league game. Pick a team and become the loudest cheering section ever.
8. Drive out into the country and watch a meteor shower. Crank up the theme from Close Encounters on the car stereo.
9. Make a movie with your kids. Write the script together, then pull the whole thing off in a weekend. Think small: 5 minutes of film is enough to tell a great story.